badge

Friday 22 February 2013

I FEAR GREY



Young, happy and cheerful,
Full of bubbling energy and immense zeal.
A rush gushing to do something in life,
And no worries to deal...   

Childhood is a gift,
This never remains.
Comes for a short period,
Leaving behind traces of good time in the memory lane...

Like time, this phase too just flies away in a flurry,
Without giving us a moment to pause it.
Only a collection of sweet and bitter memories last,
When everything around was so alive and bright...

But, with elapsing time,
The youth inside starts wrinkling.
He starts growing old,
And the charm in him goes missing...

Grey hair,
Lines on face.
Diminishing body,
And a slow pace...

Losing patience,
Thirst for more love and care.
Becoming dependent on others,
And every demand seems fair...

The days are hard to pass,
Nights twirl in pain.
A mysterious aloofness shrouds,
And life appears a total vain...
 
I fear the fear of turning grey,
I never want to grow old.
I don't want to see myself ageing,
But, once even this day will come,i was told...

I want to remain young,
I love this phase a lot .
Everything should just freeze forever,
And wish age could be bought...

If someone could grant me a wish,
I would ask him to cast a spell.
That I remain as it is,
Away from the unwanted hell...


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment